Digging Postponed Due to Weather
I was able to stop by the lot today on my way back from visiting with my Design LAB students at Nativity School, and as expected, the soaking rain prevented groundbreaking from taking place as originally anticipated. I'm building a house, not an inground swimming pool, so it was definitely the right call to delay excavation a day or two. There have been some material deliveries with the rebar and drain tile that will be used in and around the foundation arriving on site the past few days, so I took a couple pictures of those posted below. I'll be back up that way again later this afternoon and take some additional photos if work starts.