Painters, Plumbers, Electricians, Inspectors & Carpenters
Monday brought many trades to the Starter Home 2.0 project including, but not limited to...
- Painters that put another coat on all the interior walls
- Plumbers that installed shut off valves on all the sinks, the bath/shower fixtures, and the laundry tub
- Electricians and Inspectors that reviewed and signed-off that the panel, meter, and service drop installation were ready for electric to be connected from the street
- Carpenters that continued with the siding work along the back side of the garage and front of the house
- Trim Carpenters that moved forward with the railing installation at the stairs